Miley Cyrus is the new cover girl for Marie Claire September Issue. She talked about her family, getting in shape and her fiance Liam Hemsworth.

"She's a stubborn little bitch, that one," Cyrus says, her voice tangy and redolent of her native Nashville. "She doesn't listen to me. She's in love with Liam. She loves me when he's gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!"


"If Liam is traveling and I'm feeling creeped out, I can go to my parents'. Or I'll walk over there in the morning for coffee. It's really weird [sleeping] in my parents' room. Now it's my room, and Liam is at my dad's sink and I'm at my mom's. It's really strange, but also really cool. The first time I ever met or hung out with Liam was here. When he first moved to America, he didn't have any family here, so our family became his. This is where all our memories are being made."
Read Miley's full interview when the September issue of Marie Claire hits newsstands on September 17.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top