Mirror, Mirror actress Julia Roberts graces the April cover of Vanity Fair.


In Vanity Fair’s April 2012 cover story, Oscar winner and Mirror, Mirror actress Julia Roberts tells contributing editor Sam Kashner how Meryl Streep’s daughter gave her precious insight into raising kids as a famous mom. According to Roberts, her children have yet to understand what it means that their mother is a celebrity—but she talked to Grace Gummer about her own realization. “Grace comes up and goes, ‘Gosh, it’s so sweet seeing all your kids on the set. It reminds me of when I was little, and I would go see my mom at work.’ I asked, ‘Were you happy?’ Suddenly, I thought, here is a source of information,” Roberts says. “I said, ‘How old were you when you realized your mom was Meryl Streep?’ She said, ‘I think I was probably nine when I put that all together.’ I said, ‘Were you cool with it?’ She said, ‘Yeah, it was fine. There was no trauma.’ So that was hopeful.”

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top